We are currently working with the governments in two provinces to see if a season is possible. With current restrictions we are not able to hold a series and will need special permission to do so.
We do not want to go through rescheduling like last year so we are hanging on until we know we can have something.
We want to get out there just as much as you guys. We were hoping to have something by now, but are still working on it.